Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fabric choices


I am a little behind in my prep work for this jacket. I decided to do the classic Chanel style jacket. I am using V7975 . I am making the orange one in the center back row
I have not ordered my fabric yet. I have two options that I can't choose between. A yellow plaid boucle and a pink plaid boucle. You can see both of the options at my blog. Which do you think I should use?

I am planning on ordering the fabric next weekend from the Fashion Fabrics Club website. Does anyone know a good website I can get trim for it from?

2 comments:

  1. hmm, go with the one that makes you most excited and you feel energized about sewing - that'll be what keeps you going! Bear in mind that the fabrics form a subtle check and you will need to match those horizontally across the front side and back panels - so buy a little extra to allow you to do that. (voice of experience talking here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to vote for the pink plaid!

    ReplyDelete