I just finished teaching a 2-day workshop in Anchorage on Chanel. Here are some resources you might find useful:
- Vogue 8259; the guide is based on techniques used on a couture Chanel in my collection.
- Vogue 8369--just a nice design
- Behind the Seams: Chanel --a cd with info and photos of 20 couture Chanels in my collection; some ready-to-wear, knock-offs, and inspirations. 800+ photos; Some of my suits are in poor condition and the linings have been removed.
- Couture Sewing Techniques--there is a section on Chanel jackets.
- Great Sewn Clothes from Threads --reprint of first article on Chanel construction. Most workshops are based on this article.
- I also wrote several articles for Australian Stitches
- Chanel and That Suit--workshop in Palm Springs, CA
I'll add these resources in a box in the sidebar shortly so you can access the links without having to dig for this post in the future. :)